Drive-In Movie Confirmation
Thank you for registering for the June 26th client appreciation drive-in movie!
Below is the event schedule and some general guidelines.
Please read through them so you know what to expect for the event.
We look forward to seeing you on the 26th!
Date: June 26th
Location: Water Gardens Cinema 6 (912 W Garden Dr, Pleasant Grove) MAP BELOW
8:00 PM Gates Open
9:00 PM Welcome
9:10 PM The Sandlot
10:50 PM Intermission
11:00 PM Jurassic Park
1:10 AM Farewell
When you arrive, your name (the one you registered with) will be on our guest list.
We are committed to keeping all those who attend this event safe. While we have implemented protocols which keep us in line with current health department guidelines, there are inherent risks associated with any gatherings. By attending this event all patrons accept these risks and agree to not hold liable The Fields Team or Water Gardens Cinema 6 Theater should they contract COVID-19 following their attendance at this event.
Here are a few things you can do to help.
- Stay in your parking space: Feel free to bring blankets and chairs to get comfortable but to help with social distancing, we ask that you stay in your parking space with the exception of trips to the indoor concession stand and restrooms.
- While at the event please, maintain the recommended 6’ of space between yourself and other patrons.
- If you are currently exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have recently been in contact with someone who has had a positive COVID-19 test, we ask that you stay home and join us for future client appreciation events instead.
To help everyone have a fun experience, here are a few drive-in etiquette tips.
- Big cars in the back: To allow everyone a chance to see, please plan on parking near the back of the lot if you have a large van or truck.
- Turn off your lights: This includes headlights, brake lights, and interior lights. Lots of ambient lights can make the screens difficult to see. If you plan on using your car’s stereo system to hear the movie, please make sure that your headlights can be turned off when the car’s electricity is on. If they can’t please bring a blanket to cover them up!
- Keep your lift gate out of the way: Piling up in the trunk of your SUV is a great way to watch but please be conscious of how high your lift gate goes above your car when left open. If it is very high, plan to bring a rope to keep it partially closed and/or plan to park close to the back.