Choosing the right real estate agent can feel like throwing a dart at a dartboard and hoping you land near the middle. We know that over 95% of home buyers start their search for a home online which may raise even more questions for you about selling your home, finding the right agent, or finding your next home.
Some questions you may have are:
- What should I expect from my listing agent or team?
- Will your agent communicate with you regularly?
- How do I know if my home is ready to list?
- If you had a previous experience, what will be different this time?
- Will your agent/team provide marketing services?
- What will the selling/buying process look like?
The Fields Team knows selling and buying a home can be a stressful process and we are dedicated to providing the most complete and comprehensive real estate representation in Utah. Our goal is to exceed all your expectations through our integrity, transparency, prompt service, knowledge, and experience.
What do you get when you hire The Fields Team?
When you hire The Fields Team, you don’t just hire an agent, you hire an entire team of experts and professionals who are on your side through the whole process. Our agents are full time specialists with an entire marketing system at their disposal unlike any other agent or team in the state.
With our team you get:
- A personal property website
- 24 hour buyer information hotline
- Full-time, dedicated listing agent
- Premier marketing services
- Weekly showing activity report and feedback
- Professional photography of your home
- A Virtual Tour Portal
- Free seller home warranty
- Featured listing marketing on our site
- A dedicated transaction coordinator to help you with your contract
Marketing is a key aspect for successfully selling your home and we make certain our marketing is precise, focused, and set for targeting the absolute best buyers for your home. We post your listing on the best social networking sites and real estate marketing platforms. Our average buyer-lead response time is under 5 minutes, so you can feel confident in your team.
What happens after you hire The Fields Team?
We know the real estate transaction process can be overwhelming and complex. Our team helps you navigate every step of the sales process with our expertise. We want you to know what to expect every step of the way. Here is a list of steps our experts will help you through.
- Initial meeting, walk-through, CMA, and market analysis. Your agent will address your needs and expectations.
- Establish a competitive price.
- Sign a listing agreement.
- Your agent will initiate a “New Listing” and work with the team and listing coordinator.
- Help prepare your property for sale which may include: photography, sign/lockbox installation, etc.
- Officially list your property.
- Launch a “just listed” marketing campaign.
- Start showing your house and hold open houses and virtual tours.
- Notify our database through our “Just Listed” and “Best Fit” marketing.
- Receive and present offers.
- Negotiate a contract.
- Go under contract.
- Facilitate the inspection process.
- Help you negotiate any issues.
- Oversee the appraisal process.
- Coordinate with and prepare for further inspections.
- Assist the final walk-through.
What do others have to say about The Fields Team?
Ready to get started? Contact our team of experts at 801.210.0819