The Fields Team (RE/MAX Results), Lane Aldrich (First Colony Mortgage), Kyle Haskell (Edge Homes), Aaron Leavitt (Allstate Insurance) and Corey Zimmerman (Elevate Home Warranty) are sponsoring their 7th annual ESPN Tournament Challenge Group for all their friends, past/current/future clients and all those who support them in their professions and personal lives with a huge prize package of $2,500 in gift cards!!
MARCH MADNESS BRACKET GIVEAWAY!!!
March Madness is here!! The brackets were just released this Sunday evening and the play-in games start Tuesday with the first round technically starting on Thursday March 15th. This is truly one of the most exciting and fun times of the year!
Get your brackets filled out by the first game Thursday morning on March 16th (around 9 a.m. mountain time) for the chance to win one of the $2500 in prizes for the top 10 brackets.
**2 entries per person plus 1 additional entry for each transaction/referral closed with The Fields Team and/or Lane Aldrich and 1 additional entry if you are a current client of Aaron Leavitt with Allstate for a maximum of 5 entries**
$2500 in gift cards (or cash value) for the top 10 brackets:
1st – $1000 in gift cards or $750 check
2nd – $500 in gift cards or $375check
3rd – $350 in gift cards or $265 check
4th – $250 in gift cards or $185 check
5th – $150 gift cards or $115 check
6th – $100 in gift cards
7th – $50 in gift cards
8th – $50 in gift cards
9th – $25 in gift cards
10th – $25 in gift cards
To win, you do have to BEAT the brackets submitted by The Fields Team, Lane Aldrich, Kyle Haskell, Aaron Leavitt and Corey Zimmerman and it won’t be easy! Only one prize per contestant (best entry/bracket qualifies).
**Must be a past, current or near future client, or friend, supporter of the sponsors or employee of Qualtrics to be eligible for prizes (at sponsors full discretion to disqualify participant)**
1) Go to ESPN.com
2) Click “Sign In” or “Register” in the upper right hand corner.
- If you already have an ESPN.com, just “Sign In”
- If you don’t have an account, it only takes 60 seconds to “Register”
3) Go to the Home Page for the “ESPN Tournament Challenge”
4) Click “Create a Bracket” and name your bracket with your name or some other way to identify you so we can recognize who you are (ex: use your full name or at least your first name and last initial and then name the bracket)
5) Once you create bracket, click on “Join a Group”
6) Search for the group “Fields, Aldrich & Leavitt” – The group can also can be found here: “Fields, Aldrich & Leavitt” ESPN Tournament Challenge Group Home Page
7) Click on the group “Fields, Aldrich & Leavitt” and “JOIN GROUP” (no password required)
8) Fill out and submit the bracket before games start on Thursday morning!
9) Repeat and fill out up to 5 brackets **2 entries per person plus plus 1 additional entry for each transaction/referral closed with The Fields Team and/or Lane Aldrich, for voting Jared Fields, Lane Aldrich and Aaron Leavitt the Best of Utah Valley in their respective professions (step #10 below) and for reviews left on The Fields Team profiles (details below) for a maximum of 5 entries**
10) Please take 5 seconds to vote Jared Fields as the ‘Best Realtor of Utah Valley’ for the ‘Daily Herald’s Best of Utah Valley’ Award at the link below (and Lane Aldrich and Aaron Paul for Mortgage and Insurance fields)! The real estate category is on the first page (professional services) and you can submit after just feeling in one category (fill out as much or as little of the survey as you’d like, but you can submit after just filling in one category):
11) Invite to participate all of your Utah home buying/selling friends and family who are not already loyal to other real estate professionals.
12) Watch your brackets closely and let the trash talk begin!
REMINDER – This challenge is exclusively for friends and family, past/current/future clients, Qualtrics employees and all those who support the sponsors in their professional and/or personal lives.
Let us know if you have any questions or run into any difficulties with these instructions. Good luck and may the best psychic win!!
PLEASE DO US A FAVOR (and earn additional brackets)!!
To support us in growing our businesses so that we can continue to sponsor such fun events and contests, we ask that you take 5 minutes to do as many of the following as possible (earn one extra entry for every review you leave below):
1) Please Submit ‘Jared Fields’ for ‘Real Estate Agent’ in the Best Professional Services Section (first section) for the ‘Daily Herald’s Best of Utah Valley’ with as many email addresses as possible!
- The Daily Herald’s Best of Utah Valley Link
- Open the link above, on the first section ‘Best Professional Services’, enter ‘Jared Fields’ for ‘Real Estate Agent’ (and ideally ‘RE/MAX Results’ as ‘Real Estate Agency), complete as many or as few of the other sections as you would like, enter your name and email address on the last page, and submit.
- Repeat with a many email addresses as possible!
2) For past and current clients of The Jared Fields Team, leave or have already left a hopefully 5 star review on our Team Zillow.com profile:
3) Please LIKE our Facebook Page – “RE/MAX Results – The Jared Fields Real Estate Team” and leave a 5 star review:
4) Share this Tournament Challenge with the link to this page on your Facebook Page or some other form of social media and invite all your future home buying, selling and refinancing friends to JOIN!
5) For Yelp.com users, please search for ‘The Jared Fields Real Estate Team – RE/MAX Results’ on Yelp.com and leave a review (we’d really appreciate this one)!
6) For past and current clients of Lane, leave or have already left him a 5 star review on his Zillow.com profile:
7) For past and current clients of The Fields Team, leave or have already left a 5 star review on our Google Plus/Business Profile page:
THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO COMPLETE A FEW OF THESE!! Best of luck and let the games begin!