Hurry & Register for our 7th Annual:
Easter “Egg”stravaganza Client Appreciation Event
The Fields Team (RE/MAX Results)
Lane Aldrich (First Colony Mortgage)
March 24, 2018
12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Lions Park in Provo (950 W 1280 N, Provo, Utah)
We are thrilled to announce our 7th Annual Client Appreciation Easter “Egg”stravaganza on Saturday March 24th, 2018 (the weekend before Easter) from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Lions Park in Provo (950 W 1280 N)!
All of us on The Fields Team know how lucky we are to have you as the greatest friends, clients, and professionals in Utah. This event is to show our gratitude for all of you who support us!
For those who have attended our previous Easter events, this one is going to be bigger, more fun, and better organized than any of the others! We are requiring pre-registration or on site registration, along with wearing wristbands to participate in the activities, to better manage the event.
We are still finalizing some of the details and will update our sites as we finalize plans. This is what we have planned so far:
1) 4 Easter Egg Hunts with over 20,000 Easter Eggs!
(1) 0 to 3 years old – @4,000 eggs with age appropriate candy, prizes, gold dollar coins, and other fun surprises – 2:15 p.m.
(2) 4 to 10 years old – @6,000 eggs with candy, small prizes, gold dollar coins, and other fun surprises – 2:30 p.m.
(3) 11 to 17 years old – @4,000 eggs with candy, larger prizes, gift cards, cash prizes up to $100, and other fun surprises – 2:45 p.m.
(4) 18 years + (Adults) – @6,000 eggs with AMAZING prizes, including One (maybe 2) Traeger BBQs, 2 Blendtec Blenders, 2-3 KitchenAid Mixers, a 55” flatscreen TVs, 1-2 Bosch or DeWatt Power Tool Set, a Dyson Vacuum, several large gift cards, cash prizes up to $100, and much more – 3 p.m.
2) Lunch and Snacks
* Lunch – Although lunch will NOT be provided at the event this year, we will offer snacks and a great deal of entertainment. Multiple food and dessert trucks will be on site for those who would like to purchase lunch at the event.
* Snacks – Cotton candy, popcorn, and more will be available!
3) Professional Characters (kids encouraged to attend in costume) – 10 to 14 professional, amazing cosplay characters, including Disney princesses, superheroes, and other popular characters are coming to this event. Many of these characters will be performing, singing, reading books, acting, etc. and will be available for photos. We highly recommend kids attend this event in their favorite character costumes for these photo-ops and interacting with the characters!
4) Face Painting, Balloon Making, Clowns, Mimes, Easter Bunny, and more – We will have a half dozen professional face painters, several balloon artists, and other entertainers at the event.
5) Rides in RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon – This is always a popular attraction. As the balloon can only give a limited number of rides, priority access for this activity will be given to clients who have closed transactions with us since the start of 2017.
6) Scales and Tails “Combination Large Show & The Birds of the World Show” – A 90 minute educational presentation where the flighted ambassadors of the sky are combined with the slithering ambassadors of the ground into one cool and unique show. Includes 15 minutes of animal handling after the show with some of the animals. The “Large Show” includes the creepy crawlies (Spiders, Scorpions, or Roaches), lizards, a tortoise, and snakes for a total of 10 animals, and four finale animals: a Giant Lizard, a Giant snake, a Giant Tortoise, and a young Alligator, Caiman, or Crocodile. The “Birds of the World Show” is a 30 minute bird show displaying six birds from around the world. Show birds include: an American Pigeon, a European Starling, a Rainbow Lorikeet, a Laughing Kookaburra, a Green Wing Macaw and an Umbrella Cockatoo or Red Fronted Macaw.
7) Inflatables/Jumping Castles – 6 large inflatables will be set up, ranging from toddler to adult usage.
8) Magician Shows – An amazing magician will be putting on several 15 minute shows.
9) Booths/Vendors– We are putting together some of the best local vendors and businesses to set up booths to show, demo, and sell their products.
10) Massages, Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Cosmetologists – There are some amazing local professionals in our community that will be at this event to provide samples of their work, including table/chair massages, etc.
11) Any recommendations? – If this weren’t already enough, we are looking more fun activities to provide! If you have any recommendations, or there is something that you would like to provide, please let us know!
Again, we are requiring registration and guests to be wearing wristbands in order to participate.
To qualify to register, you must satisfy just one of the following conditions with one of the primary sponsors and NOT be loyal to another Realtor:
1) Be an active current client;
2) Be a past client who closed a transaction with the team;
3) Provided a referral that closed a transaction with the team;
4) Be a near future client (plan to use our services in the next 12 to 18 months or so);
5) Be a strategic partner (Qualtrics, Spartan, etc.) or Real Estate Professional Affiliate of the Team;
6) By special invite;
7) Supported/donated to one of our previous fundraisers, including our Sub-4-Santa efforts, over the past several years.
If you haven’t already, please vote and leave us reviews on our sites below :
– our Zillow Profile Page
– our Facebook Business Page and please LIKE the Page
– our Google Business Page
– our Yelp.com profile, search for ‘The Jared Fields Real Estate Team – RE/MAX Results’ on Yelp.com and leave a review.
Please take 30 seconds to vote Jared Fields as the ‘Best Realtor of Utah Valley’ for the ‘Daily Herald’s Best of Utah Valley’ Award at the link below! The category is on the first page (professional services) and you can submit after just feeling in one category (fill out as much or as little of the survey as you’d like, but you can submit after just filling in one category): http://www.heraldextra.com/app/bestof/
Once we receive your pre-registration request, you should receive a confirmation email within a couple days. We will do our best to accommodate all requests, but past/current/near-future clients will have priority. This pre-registration request does NOT guarantee reservations until you receive a confirmation email.
At the event, you will simply check in with your name and we will give you the right amount of wristbands for the different ages and you will be off to have an amazing afternoon of fun!
We will keep an updated confirmation list on our blog and we will allow for some on-site registration during the event (but we’d like to avoid a long registration line at the event if possible).
This is a great opportunity to refer your friends, co-workers, neighbors and anyone else to The Jared Fields Team. If you have friends or family that will need a Realtor in the near future AND would be interested in meeting The Jared Fields Team to possibly hire us for their real estate needs, please send them this link and have them request seats while putting “Referred by your name” in the notes section.
If you have any questions, concerns or difficulties with reserving seats, please send an email to admin@TheFieldsTeam.com.
Thank you for all your support! We are so thankful for your friendship, examples, business and referrals and can’t wait to see you all soon!
Jared Fields, Brittanie Reid, Justin Hamilton, Nathan/Dixie Butterfield, Alex McEwen, Alan/Emma Kennedy, Drew Hines, Sara Nelson, Jenny Grothe, Breanna Locke – Realtors
Joscelyn Lee, Sheena Whittier – Admin. Assistants
The Fields Team, RE/MAX Results and Preferred Partners
532 East 800 North, Orem, UT 84097