Hiring Assistant (Coordination and Marketing)
WE ARE HIRING!!
Position Title: Administrative Assistant & Marketing Specialist
Purpose: Transaction Coordination, Clerical Support, Managing and Developing Systems and Technology, Event Planning, and Lead Generation through Marketing and Technology
One of the fastest growing and reputable residential real estate teams in Utah is looking to hire an “Administrative Assistant & Marketing Specialist” to provide top-notch professional services and generate new leads to support the Team. Our current Transaction Coordinator is making the transition to being a full-time Realtor on the Team and we need to find her replacement as soon as possible.
The purpose of this position is to provide behind the scenes support to the Realtors on the Team and to generate leads through marketing and advertising. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the coordination and management of all transactions, contracts, listings and clients, clerical support, event planning, managing and developing systems and technology, marketing of listings AND lead generation through marketing and technology.
The candidate for this position must be a good personality fit with the Team, enjoy working with others, be an efficient multi-tasker, self-motivated, flexible, positive and a problem solver, and be looking to stay in the position for a minimum of 3-5 years.
A successful hire will be able to successfully coordinate transactions, events and marketing efforts, produce new strong leads on a weekly basis and significantly reduce the time and energy requirements for all the Realtors on the Team.
The Jared Fields Team with RE/MAX Results is averaging around 115 to 120 closed transactions per year since 2013 and would like to double this amount in the next few years. The Team is currently compromised of 3 full-time Realtors and more are likely to be added in the next 6 months. Jared Fields finished 2014 as the #3 RE/MAX Realtor in Utah (Total Commissions), the highest rated Realtor in Utah on Zillow.com and was awarded the Best Realtor of Utah Valley by The Daily Herald for the 2nd straight year.
The Jared Fields Team is a great place to work with great people who live extraordinary lives! With a focus on “Dedication, Integrity, Transparency, Results” and living a well-balanced life, this position is an amazing opportunity to develop and grow with one of the largest real estate teams in Utah. To learn more about the Team, please visit their website, www.TheFieldsTeam.com, their Facebook page “RE/MAX Results - The Jared Fields Real Estate Team”, and read their reviews on their Zillow.com profile pages.
1) Transaction Coordination – Coordinate every single contract/file through bi-weekly phone calls, emails and updates and to get clients to closing with as smooth and as seamless of process as possible. The purpose of this responsibility is to ensure files are moving forward smoothly, clients are kept updated and content and to reduce the time Realtors have to spend on follow-up and managing contracts. This will be the most important responsibility and should take about 50% of the time.
2) Clerical Support – Provide various forms of assistance and support as needed by the Realtors.
3) Client Appreciation Events – Plan, Assist and Coordinate all client & vendor appreciation events.
4) Client Relations – Manage and Assist Agents with “Client Retention Lists,” obtain client testimonials for websites, social media & other marketing materials, look for opportunities to serve or congratulate or support past/current clients, manage closing gifts, etc.
5) Marketing and Advertising – Manage, update, maintain and analyze effectiveness of agent’s website(s), blog(s), listings, profiles, advertising campaigns (pay-per-click, etc.), social media campaigns and efforts, etc. Google analytics should be used to track efforts and show effectiveness of such efforts. Generating leads that result in closings will result in bonuses/raises.
6) Technology Research and Development – Research, implement and manage client programs & systems, apps, systems, programs and software.
7) Manage Social Media – Regularly assist in managing & enhancing agent’s social media presence including but not limited to Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter, You-Tube, etc.
8) Lead Management - Track & coordinate all inbound leads from all marketing efforts and business models including websites, social media & other online sources, farms, SOI, etc.
9) Content creation – Create & regularly prepare buyer and listing presentations, blog articles, emails, flyers, newsletters, website, marketing campaigns, social media, etc.
10) Graphic Design/Flyer Creation – Coordinate the preparation and creation of all listing flyers (Just Listed/Sold), graphics, signage and all other marketing materials.
11) SEO and analytics of websites - ranking of website and analyzing traffic to website.
12) Market Analysis – Analyze market conditions and trends and clearly explain conclusions and observations in blog articles and flyers
13) Video Creation and Implementation – Coordinate & implement agent marketing videos & property videos on website(s), blog(s), social media and client database email campaigns.
14) Managing Farms and Flyer Distribution – Flyer creation and distribution for geographic farms
Preferred Qualifications, Experience and Skills (the more the better):
- Degree/Experience with Marketing/Graphic Design/Advertising
- Background/Experience with Real Estate (real estate license a huge plus)
- Experience with CRMs or other client management database systems
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Large Network/SOI (Sphere of Influence) in Utah (know lots of potential home buyers and sellers who would support you in this position and send business your way)
- Strong knowledge and experience with multiple forms of social media
- Strong people skills, skilled at multi-tasking, self-motivated
- Experience Analyzing Data
- Experience with Clerical Support and Software (Office, Excel, Gmail, Apple/Mac)
- Integrity, Hard Working, Fast Learner, Teachable
Pay - $17 to $20 / hour or more for the perfect candidate (depending on experience, work history and expertise) and opportunities for raises and bonuses based on performance and results
Hours – 34-40 hours/week, flexible on weekly schedule but prefer 6-8 hours per day Monday through Friday sometime from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Estimated Start Date – Sept. 21st or 28th, 2015
Applications – Only strong candidates apply! Please send a resume with a cover letter explaining why you are an excellent fit for this opportunity and why you would like to fill this position to Jared@TheFieldsTeam.com and Admin@TheFieldsTeam.com. Phone interviews will begin the week of September 8th and final in-person interviews will be conducted shortly thereafter. Ideal candidates will be available to begin the end of September. Thank you for your consideration.
Blog Archive2017-05-16 23:10:54
'Wonder Woman' Confirmed Seat Reservations List
6th Annual Easter 'Egg'stravaganza April 15th!!
6th Annual ESPN Bracket Challenge $2500 in prizes!
Easter Event (2017) Registration Confirmation
Open House, Seminar, Easter Event and more!
FREE Real Estate Seminar & Workshop!
2017 1st Quarter Current Market Analysis and Trend
THANK YOU from our Sub for Santa Families
Star Wars Rogue One Event Photos!
Sub for Santa Delivery Schedule!
Star Wars: Rogue One Client Appreciation Event!
Star Wars: Rogue One - Confirmed Seat Reservations
Appreciation Event: PHOTOS WITH SANTA!
Our SUB-4-SANTA families and fundraiser for 2016!
Upcoming Events, Market Update, new Team Member
2nd Quarter 2016 Market Analysis and Results
Seat Reservation List - Finding Dory- Updated 6/14
2016 1st Quarter Market Analysis
Seat Reservation List - 'Finding Dory'
Seat Reservation List - 'Captain America'
Winners of our 5th annual Bracket Challenge!!
Tournamnet Challenge Bracket Update 3/21
Easter Event Fundraiser for the Dunn Family
5th Annual Easter 'Egg'stravaganza Event!
Pizza and Egg Stuffing Paty
Click here to see ALL articles.