Looking to Hire a Marketing Assistant
Hiring Marketing Assistant on The Jared Fields Team with RE/MAX Results (Orem)
Position Title: Marketing Assistant (Director of Marketing and Technology)
Purpose: Lead Generation through Marketing and Technology
One of the fastest growing and reputable residential real estate teams in Utah is looking to hire a “Marketing Assistant” to continue growing and providing top-notch services to its clients. The Jared Fields Team with RE/MAX Results has closed over 230 transactions in 2013/2014 and in March of 2015 alone, put over 30 properties under contract. The current full-time Assistant and 4 full-time Realtors are currently too busy to keep up with all the marketing and technology demands and responsibilities in order to take things to the next level.
The purpose of this hire is lead generation through marketing and technology, managing all the marketing and technology efforts, and assisting with client relations, events and retention systems. The candidate for this position must be a good personality fit with the Team, enjoy working with others and multi-tasking, be self-motivated, flexible, positive and a problem solver, and be looking to stay in the position for a minimum of 3-5 years.
A successful hire will be able to produce enough new leads that results in a minimum of 1 additional closing per week and significantly reduce the time and energy requirements for all the current team members.
The Jared Fields Team is a great place to work with great people! With a focus on “Dedication, Integrity, Transparency, Results” and living a well-balanced life, this position is an amazing opportunity to develop and grow one of the largest real estate teams in Utah. To learn more about the Team, please visit their website, www.TheFieldsTeam.com, their Facebook page “RE/MAX Results - The Jared Fields Real Estate Team”, and read their reviews on their Zillow.com profile pages.
1) Marketing and Advertising – Manage, update, maintain and analyze effectiveness of agent’s website(s), blog(s), listings, profiles, advertising campaigns (pay-per-click, etc.), social media campaigns and efforts, etc.
2) Content creation – Create & regularly prepare buyer and listing presentations, blogs, emails, flyers, newsletters, website, marketing campaigns, social media, etc.
3) SEO and analytics of websites - ranking of website and analyzing traffic to website.
4) Manage Social Media – Regularly assist in managing & enhancing agent’s social media presence including but not limited to Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter, You-Tube, etc.
5) Graphic Design/Flyer Creation – Coordinate the preparation and creation of all listing flyers (Just Listed/Sold), graphics, signage and all other marketing materials.
6) Market Analysis – Analyze market conditions and trends and clearly explain conclusions and observations in blog articles and flyers
7) Technology Research and Development – Research, implement and manage client database programs & systems, apps, systems, programs and software.
8) Video Creation and Implementation – Coordinate & implement agent marketing videos & property videos on website(s), blog(s), social media and client database email campaigns.
9) Managing Farms and Flyer Distribution – Have assignments/flyers ready for the “Runner” position
10)Lead Management - Track & coordinate all inbound leads from all marketing efforts and business models including websites, social media & other online sources, farms, SOI, etc.
11)Client Appreciation Events – Plan, Assist and Coordinate all client & vendor appreciation events.
12)Client Relations – Manage and Assist Agents with “A+ List”, obtain client testimonials for websites, social media & other marketing materials, look for opportunities to serve or congratulate or support past/current clients, etc.
Preferred Qualifications, Experience and Skills (the more the better):
- Experience with Graphic Design and Marketing
- Background in content creation
- Knowledge of website SEO
- Strong foundation and experience with multiple forms of social media
- Experience with Graphic Design
- Strong people skills
- Skilled at multi-tasking
- College Degree in related fields
- Licensed/Background in Real Estate
- Large SOI in Utah (know lots of potential home buyers and sellers who would support you in this position and send business your way)
- Experience as an Assistant
- Experience Analyzing Data
- Experience with CRMs or other client management database systems or programs
- Background or experience with video creation and editing
- Management Experience
Pay - $14 to $17/hour (depending on experience, work history and expertise) and opportunity for raises and bonuses based on performance and results
Hours – 28-35 hours/week, flexible on weekly schedule but prefer 6-8 hours per day Monday through Friday sometime from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Estimated Start Date – May of 2015
Applications – Only strong candidates apply! Please send a resume with a cover letter explaining why you are am excellent fit for this opportunity and why you would like to fill this position to Jared@TheFieldsTeam.com and Admin@TheFieldsTeam.com. Phone interviews will begin April 14th and final in-person interviews will be conducted shortly thereafter. Ideal candidates will be available to begin in May. Thank you for your consideration.
Blog Archive2017-05-16 23:10:54
'Wonder Woman' Confirmed Seat Reservations List
6th Annual Easter 'Egg'stravaganza April 15th!!
6th Annual ESPN Bracket Challenge $2500 in prizes!
Easter Event (2017) Registration Confirmation
Open House, Seminar, Easter Event and more!
FREE Real Estate Seminar & Workshop!
2017 1st Quarter Current Market Analysis and Trend
THANK YOU from our Sub for Santa Families
Star Wars Rogue One Event Photos!
Sub for Santa Delivery Schedule!
Star Wars: Rogue One Client Appreciation Event!
Star Wars: Rogue One - Confirmed Seat Reservations
Appreciation Event: PHOTOS WITH SANTA!
Our SUB-4-SANTA families and fundraiser for 2016!
Upcoming Events, Market Update, new Team Member
2nd Quarter 2016 Market Analysis and Results
Seat Reservation List - Finding Dory- Updated 6/14
2016 1st Quarter Market Analysis
Seat Reservation List - 'Finding Dory'
Seat Reservation List - 'Captain America'
Winners of our 5th annual Bracket Challenge!!
Tournamnet Challenge Bracket Update 3/21
Easter Event Fundraiser for the Dunn Family
5th Annual Easter 'Egg'stravaganza Event!
Pizza and Egg Stuffing Paty
Click here to see ALL articles.