Hunger Games Movie Seat Instructions
Good Afternoon Hunger Games Fanatics!
The odds have been in your favor! If you are wondering why, well because you received an email, which directed you to this webpage, which means that you have reserved seats for our client appreciation pre-Opening Showings of “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1!” taking place TOMORROW EVENING at the Provo Towne Center Cinemark!
Every seat has now been reserved but we are keeping a waiting list in case of last minute cancellations.
Here are the instructions for attending the movie:
1) Confirm that you the right amount of seats reserved for the right showing. If you have any questions or need to make changes, please contact us ASAP at Admin@TheFieldsTeam.com and Jared@TheFieldsTeam.com. Here is the most updated seat reservation list:
2) Lines will start an hour prior to each showing time in the lobby of the Provo Towne Center Cinemark. Seats will be first come first served. There will, however, be some reserved seating for clients who have closed transactions with us this past year (by special invite).
3) We have hired a videographer to come record and document the event. We are looking for several past/current clients and friends of the Team to give quick 5-10 second testimonials of their experiences with us, both of our real estate services and our events. Reserved seating will be given to those who participate. This is your notice that if you attend, you may appear on the video which will likely be posted on several different websites.
4) We will start checking guests in about 30 minutes or so prior to the movie start time. You will get your hand stamped which will be your “ticket” to enter the theater area.
5) At the entrance to our reserved theater, you will be given a flier for the event and either a Snickers (to satisfy your 'hunger') or a 100 Grand (because that's how much we save you) to enjoy during the movie!
6) When choosing seats, please don’t leave single seats between groups. We would like to allow as many groups/couples to sit next together as possible. Everyone who is attending is pretty darn awesome! So sit close and introduce yourselves to each other! Seats are first come first served so those who show up late will likely get the least desirable seats (hint hint).
7) For social media users, this would be a great time to take some photos and post them with a check-in status! Go ahead and brag about seeing the movie the day before it is released to the general public.
8) About 5-10 minutes prior to the movie start time, we hope to have everyone seated and ready to go. We have a small presentation planned with a lot of interaction with the audience so come prepared and don’t be shy! We will likely be having a raffle for past/current clients for either a Traeger BBQ or a romantic valentine's getaway package!
9) Showtime! Sit back and enjoy some movie magic! As a reminder, please don’t bring any small babies/infants in order to allow everyone to enjoy their night out.
10) For all of our past/current clients and anyone who has been advised/consulted by us regarding anything real estate related, please remember to leave a couple of reviews for us this week, preferably prior to attending the movie event. It should take no more than 5 minutes of your time and they really do help us grow and bring in new business (you can just copy and paste your review in each):
Have a wonderful evening, dream of Hunger Games, and see you all tomorrow evening!
Blog Archive2017-05-16 23:10:54
'Wonder Woman' Confirmed Seat Reservations List
6th Annual Easter 'Egg'stravaganza April 15th!!
6th Annual ESPN Bracket Challenge $2500 in prizes!
Easter Event (2017) Registration Confirmation
Open House, Seminar, Easter Event and more!
FREE Real Estate Seminar & Workshop!
2017 1st Quarter Current Market Analysis and Trend
THANK YOU from our Sub for Santa Families
Star Wars Rogue One Event Photos!
Sub for Santa Delivery Schedule!
Star Wars: Rogue One Client Appreciation Event!
Star Wars: Rogue One - Confirmed Seat Reservations
Appreciation Event: PHOTOS WITH SANTA!
Our SUB-4-SANTA families and fundraiser for 2016!
Upcoming Events, Market Update, new Team Member
2nd Quarter 2016 Market Analysis and Results
Seat Reservation List - Finding Dory- Updated 6/14
2016 1st Quarter Market Analysis
Seat Reservation List - 'Finding Dory'
Seat Reservation List - 'Captain America'
Winners of our 5th annual Bracket Challenge!!
Tournamnet Challenge Bracket Update 3/21
Easter Event Fundraiser for the Dunn Family
5th Annual Easter 'Egg'stravaganza Event!
Pizza and Egg Stuffing Paty
Click here to see ALL articles.