Administrative Assistant for RE/MAX Realtor Team (Orem, UT)
Looking to hire Administrative Assistant to begin on March 25, 2013.
The Jared Fields Real Estate Team with RE/MAX Results in Orem is seeking to hire an Administrative Assistant to join the Team starting March 25, 2013. The Team closed around 60 transactions in 2012, is on pace to reach their goal of 85 transactions in 2013, and is planning to set a goal of around 125 closings in 2014. The team is known for their high level of service which focuses on client satisfaction, prompt communication, integrity and hard work. This hiring is being made to provide an even higher quality of service, to free up time for the Realtors to focus more on the clients, to take the Team to the next level of success and to ensure that their annual goals are achieved.
For more information and reviews on the Team, please visit:
1) The Team Website: MyProvoHome.com
2) The Team Zillow.com Profile (most reviewed real estate agents in Utah County): http://www.zillow.com/profile/MyProvoHome/Reviews/
Job Description and Responsibilities for this Position:
1) Transaction Coordination - Gathering and organizing all the paperwork and documents for each transaction, client and listing into complete files.
2) Marketing - Marketing listings on dozens of websites and other on-line avenues; marketing the team; research new marketing techniques; maximize on-line presence and exposure; handing out fliers and potentially some simple door-to-door knocking and fliers.
3) Administrative Assistance - Assisting to organize, market and execute client appreciation and other community events.
4) Flier and Ad Design - Creating ads and fliers with specific directions and focus.
5) Drafting of blog articles and emails - Drafting blog articles for the team website and emails when needed.
6) Taking and Editing of Photos - may be sent out to new listings to take photos; edit photos for the MLS and advertising.
1) Technology - the more training, experience and know-how the better. The hire will likely be using a Mac and Microsoft Office programs for work. A key to our success is staying on top of technology and using it to maximize exposure. Knowledge and experience with SEO optimization, websites, photo editing, etc are huge pluses and will likely result in higher compensation.
2) Real Estate Experience/Knowledge - the more that is known about real estate sales and transactions the simpler it will be to market and coordinate and will save us time from having to explain and train. This will result in higher compensation.
3) Large Sphere of Influence in Utah, especially Utah County - The Team is looking to fill this position with a motivated individual who would like to JOIN and became a part of the Team. They will be expected to invite their family/friends/acquaintances to client/community appreciation events, to let them know about the Team and to refer everyone they know who needs real estate related assistance to the Team (all within reason). The team is willing to pay for the hire to receive their real estate license in 2013 if all goes well, and once they do, they will receive a referral fee for anyone from their SOI that they refer to the team.
4) Technical and Creative Writing
5) Organization/File Keeping/Secretarial
7) Stability in Utah County - We would like this hire to have plans to stay in Utah County continuously for a minimum of two years, but the longer the better.
8) High Character - As we have built our business and Team on the principles of hard work, integrity, prompt service and client satisfaction, any hire is expected to possess these same attributes.
Hours and Compensation:
- We would like this hire to work 4-5 days per week, Monday through Friday but would be open to some hours on Saturday, between 25-30 hours/week.
- Team is very willing to be flexible with schedule and to work with hire to set a schedule that is beneficial for everyone.
- Compensation is to be between $11-$13/hour to start, with the potential of $15/hour by the end of the year. Quarterly raises and bonuses to be expected with high quality of work and the continued growth of the Team.
- No formal benefits will be included.
- Team is willing to pay for the hire to get their real estate license if all goes well.
- Room for advancement to become head Administrator as Team expands and to become a real estate agent if desired (great opportunity and training from top agents).
- Enjoy the client appreciation events with friends and family and be the recipient of many perks that come to the top real estate teams, including free lunches weekly, tickets to events, etc.
How to Apply:
Please email a resume, a brief statement as to why you want this position and what you offer and contact information to:
We would like to hold interviews March 11th through the 19th and make the hire by the 20th, to begin work on March 25th; but we are open to delaying starting until May 1st for the right candidate if needed.
Contact for more Information and Questions:
Jared Fields, JD, ABR, SFR
The Jared Fields Real Estate Team
Realtor, Adviser, Mediator
RE/MAX Results - 480 East 770 North, Orem, Utah 84097
'Where hard work and integrity come together'
2010, 2011 and 2012 'RE/MAX 100% Club'
J. Reuben Clark Law School Class of 2009
www.MyProvoHome.com - Utah's #1 FREE Home Search Engine
Mobile: (801) 360-1003